Groups

IPHONE BATTERY /PROBLEM.........

Banned
    battery read post #2 IT EXPLODED

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

NAH ONLY JOKING IF IT DID I WOULD PROBABLY SUE....................basically iv had an iphone since last dec, 8 months old , and the batt is doing my head in now, fully charged this morning took off at 10am now batt is at 20%, its been on standby for 7hr 59mins usage 4hr 5mins , yest the batt ran out twice, i don tuse the phone that much, i have a feeling the batt is on its way, never ran out as quick as this, anyone else had/ having this prob

iphone 3g btw

Banned

have you got an application running in the background...sorry my bad iphone's don't multi task

Had a similar problem on my N95 8GB, was Garmin running a background application

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6001655

have you got an application running in the background...sorry my bad … have you got an application running in the background...sorry my bad iphone's don't multi task

HAHA funny guy , :whistling:

lumoruk;6001655

have you got an application running in the background...sorry my bad … have you got an application running in the background...sorry my bad iphone's don't multi taskHad a similar problem on my N95 8GB, was Garmin running a background application

Actually you can play music and browse the net or play music and do other things lol

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;6001668

i think push counts as multi tasking:thumbsup:

does it, i have push on all the time for im+ ....email

dj_urban;6001675

does it, i have push on all the time for im+ ....email

yh that decreases battery life, ive never used push tho mind

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;6001680

yh that decreases battery life, ive never used push tho mind

reckon if i called apple/o2 they would replace the battery, incase it is, ?

Banned

dj_urban;6001693

reckon if i called apple/o2 they would replace the battery, incase it … reckon if i called apple/o2 they would replace the battery, incase it is, ?

if you go into a doh no iphone service centres...my bad again :oops:

if you send it off to Apple I'm sure they can test the battery for you.

I've taken my Nokias in to service centres to have the batteries tested before

The batteries only last a day with moderate use there garbage if its worse then that send it back.

Original Poster Banned

Adam2050;6001721

The batteries only last a day with moderate use there garbage if its … The batteries only last a day with moderate use there garbage if its worse then that send it back.

recently its been lasting from morning - 6ish pm i use it now and again, i do know that the iphone lasts 4hours max while watching movies mb less

is it apple i contact to send to them for testing, or the 02 shop

Phone up apple,explain the problem, they will arrange a courier, courier will come, wait 3 days, then they will say sorry we could not fix it blah blah and will send you a newly refurbed replacement.

dj_urban;6001750

recently its been lasting from morning - 6ish pm i use it now and again, … recently its been lasting from morning - 6ish pm i use it now and again, i do know that the iphone lasts 4hours max while watching movies mb lessis it apple i contact to send to them for testing, or the 02 shop

02 shop but they won't give you a replacement or a temp phone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions