Groups

iPhone Camera Problem

Got an iphone last week and I seen to be having problems with the camera quality. Now I know its not the best camera ever but I shouldnt be getting image quality like this:

paul-hilton.co.uk/pho…jpg

Any ideas what the problems could be?

10 Comments

Agreed it shouldnt be that bad, have you tried one of the free apps? use the camera through that at least then you can rule out software problems, its bound to be hardware, so you can take it back.

Original Poster

Well I have installed some Camera Apps (I think its called Clearcam or something - the one that takes 4 images and compares them) but I uninstalled it without taking a picture

I'll try one after and see how it compares

was it bought brand new?

did you take the plastic cover off the camera?

Original Poster

siwrath;4589104

was it bought brand new?did you take the plastic cover off the camera?

Yeah was bought brand new, removed the plastic cover and have placed my own case on - thought it might have been dust on the lens but have cleaned it

It looks suspiciously similar to a 256-colour image to my eyes. The camera isn't set to shoot in GIF or 8bit TIF mode, is it?

Original Poster

dxx;4589534

It looks suspiciously similar to a 256-colour image to my eyes. The … It looks suspiciously similar to a 256-colour image to my eyes. The camera isn't set to shoot in GIF or 8bit TIF mode, is it?

Didnt know there were any options for the camera

Original Poster

Problem Solved...they replaced the phone

Original Poster

Nar - think it was a hardware issue - downloaded clearcam to see if the pictures were any different and they wernt

Have you taken the film off the camera lens dumb-ass
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?622
      3. Ditched Sky1315
      4. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33

See more discussions