Groups

iphone charger case

I keep seeing these on my Facebook feed, and Iv decided I want one. Don't want a dodgy eBay one though. Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced one?

5 Comments

Dont buy the one called aircase off facebook, its advertise as the worlds slimmest. Absolute cheap crap and had to argue with paypal for weeks to get a refund. Brought the official apple one off ebay for £30 and its brilliant wouldnt use anything else now.

Edited by: "AndyWalker85" 14th Mar

daskota

Dont buy the one called aircase off facebook, its advertise as the worlds … Dont buy the one called aircase off facebook, its advertise as the worlds slimmest. Absolute cheap crap and had to argue with paypal for weeks to get a refund. Brought the official apple one off ebay for £30 and its brilliant wouldnt use anything else now.

Oooh could you tell me what the sellers name is , thanks

Angiebill

Oooh could you tell me what the sellers name is , thanks

I will have a look and let you know. They have changed there name now and bloked reviews as they was all shocking. What ever case you decide to get make sure ts mfi certified so it will work with future updates

Thanks

Look at Cex. Battery cases are cheap there and the last three I have bought have been brand new (official Apple ones).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aliexpress extra protection plan11
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor22
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44
      4. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?11

See more discussions