Groups

iphone charger for airplanes

Im going on holiday soon and it will on a plane for 7 hours. Im going to load some movies on my iphone to watch.

Is there any type of charger that I could use on the plane? watching movies drains alotta juice

8 Comments

Where would you plug it on the plane?

You could buy 1 (or a couple?) of ]these to charge it up when inflight.

£7 suppose isnt too bad

Original Poster

no, i know it cant plug it into a plan. but aren't there portable ones?

check with your airline some planes have empower sockets in the seats, then you can buy a adapter to charge it up i only know this because it was on a plane when we went to dom rep oh was well happy he could charge archos on the way

ttwcd;7666889

check with your airline some planes have empower sockets in the seats, … check with your airline some planes have empower sockets in the seats, then you can buy a adapter to charge it up i only know this because it was on a plane when we went to dom rep oh was well happy he could charge archos on the way

Most Business class flights have plugs to use with an adapter..
    Which airline you using?

How about purchasing another battery and have it charged to swap over when required?

Original Poster

RickT;7667763

Most Business class flights have plugs to use with an adapter..Which … Most Business class flights have plugs to use with an adapter..Which airline you using?How about purchasing another battery and have it charged to swap over when required?

dont think you can change batteries on iphone can you?

The Airbus A380 is a dream for gadget users.
    Has a USB port, Power socket, Ethernet port etc.
    So you would be able to charge an IPhone on there, but not sure about other planes.

Original Poster

Carley;7667879

Check eBay Item number, 360168019659. I believe it is what you are after?

hmm thanks looks like the one, just need to make sure airline has that power socket

Take a very long extension lead with you...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions