iPhone charging cable.

Found 12th Aug 2017
I've seen a variety of iPhone 6 cables, one's that are apple certified, I don't use the cheap tat.

I wondered if anyone had any recommendations about which one is the best to use or if they've used any that were of good quality.
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
deleted1597344
Personally I use the Anker braided cables which can be found on Amazon, very good quality and have never failed on me.
I personally use Syncwire braided cables. Very strong and include a lifetime warranty. My brother uses Anker braided cables, which he says are also amazing.
Amazon Basic ones are good too.
shauneco38 s ago

Amazon Basic ones are good too.

I've been looking at this one, the reviews are really good for it.
A54D8 m ago

I personally use Syncwire braided cables. Very strong and include a …I personally use Syncwire braided cables. Very strong and include a lifetime warranty. My brother uses Anker braided cables, which he says are also amazing.

I was thinking of this one because of the warranty but my friend also recommended a juice cable. She says they're really good and don't bend.
cphilpot22 m ago

Personally I use the Anker braided cables which can be found on Amazon, …Personally I use the Anker braided cables which can be found on Amazon, very good quality and have never failed on me.

How much did you pay for that?
deleted1597344
They are £6.99 at the moment but can be had on lightening deals from time to time. When I got mine I also got further discount for buying multiple items including a in-car charger.
Bought a few ravpower ones which are certified and probably on par with anker but cheaper
I have used genuine Apple leads for ages but found the Signalex ones in Poundland work fine don't last too long but for £1 cheap as chips and 2mts long
cphilpot11 h, 31 m ago

Personally I use the Anker braided cables which can be found on Amazon, …Personally I use the Anker braided cables which can be found on Amazon, very good quality and have never failed on me.

This, although one failed on me after about two years. They replaced free of charge, no hassle.
Tried syncwire they broke really quick I looked at claiming on the warranty but the website is crap and mostly Chinese. I've found anker to be better but still brake after time the best ones I've had so far are called SGIN from Amazon
A54D13 h, 4 m ago

I personally use Syncwire braided cables. Very strong and include a …I personally use Syncwire braided cables. Very strong and include a lifetime warranty. My brother uses Anker braided cables, which he says are also amazing.

Got two of these off eBay for 8.98. Happy days!

I was about to order one off amazon and the p&p would've cost me like 3.50 or something, so 9.98 in total.
larrylightweight1 h, 10 m ago

Tried syncwire they broke really quick I looked at claiming on the …Tried syncwire they broke really quick I looked at claiming on the warranty but the website is crap and mostly Chinese. I've found anker to be better but still brake after time the best ones I've had so far are called SGIN from Amazon

I read reviews on the sync wire and most were positive plus they also have lifetime warranty which I'm sure will come in handy
thenormalone18 h, 38 m ago

Bought a few ravpower ones which are certified and probably on par with …Bought a few ravpower ones which are certified and probably on par with anker but cheaper

I have had to send rav power back after a couple of months, it doesn't split the connector just stops being recognised and won't charge
Kizza9113th Aug

I read reviews on the sync wire and most were positive plus they also have …I read reviews on the sync wire and most were positive plus they also have lifetime warranty which I'm sure will come in handy

Are you really going to go to the lengths of contacting somewhere in Shanghai to send and replace an iPhone cable I looked at the warranty and tried to contact them by message via Amazon and eBay no reply at all the syncwire website may be in English but all contact details are Chinese
larrylightweight16th Aug

Are you really going to go to the lengths of contacting somewhere in …Are you really going to go to the lengths of contacting somewhere in Shanghai to send and replace an iPhone cable I looked at the warranty and tried to contact them by message via Amazon and eBay no reply at all the syncwire website may be in English but all contact details are Chinese

No lol, I messaged them on eBay. There contact details are in English..
Kizza9123 h, 54 m ago

No lol, I messaged them on eBay. There contact details are in English..

Good luck with that they don't respond or didn't a few months ago when I messaged them PayPal refund after I won the dispute. Syncwire are no where near as good as Anker cables but it's your choice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions