Groups

iPhone chip?

I've just noticed that on my iPhone 4 which I got delivered by orange yesterday that it had a slight chip in the plastic and a scratch on the metal bit..
    I know this wasn't me because I've left it on my table on a microfibre cloth the entire time!! Do you think if I ring orange when they get some back in stock they will swap it?
    Jack

17 Comments

why ask us, RING THEM

Does anyone know the winning lottery numbers too....:whistling:

Give them a call if you don't ask you don't get..x

This is not Orange Customer Services the last time i checked.......

Use your new phone to ring them and ask them the question.

Banned

Use your £600 iphone to call them ...Oh wait it can't make phone calls

but it does have a camera flash

Original Poster

Last time I ask for help here, I thought someone might have had some experience in this sort of field.
    I was on the way to work, and didn't have time to ring as the wait is ages at the moment.

is this some kind of sick joke???

Original Poster

shedboy66;8915747

is this some kind of sick joke???

Why would it be?

spikeyjacko;8915828

Why would it be?

RickT;8914007

This is not Orange Customer Services the last time i checked.......Use … This is not Orange Customer Services the last time i checked.......Use your new phone to ring them and ask them the question.

dcx_badass;8913866

You're kidding right.You know that thing in your head, use it.

dmtuk;8913822

Does anyone know the winning lottery numbers too....:whistling:Give them … Does anyone know the winning lottery numbers too....:whistling:Give them a call if you don't ask you don't get..x

wickedteen;8913805

why ask us, RING THEM

:-D

dont you get a cooling off period to cancel the contract you could use for a bit of leverage

Original Poster

leemole101;8916297

dont you get a cooling off period to cancel the contract you could use … dont you get a cooling off period to cancel the contract you could use for a bit of leverage

Yeah they basically said I can send it back and that would cancel the upgrade..
    But then that runs the risk of them not having any in stock before I go on my holiday to nEW yORK

ryman1000;8914040

Use your £600 iphone to call them ...Oh wait it can't make phone calls

BAZINGA!

And yeah, just phone them up - the worst they can say is "ask them guys on HUKD"

spikeyjacko;8917190

Yeah they basically said I can send it back and that would cancel the … Yeah they basically said I can send it back and that would cancel the upgrade..But then that runs the risk of them not having any in stock before I go on my holiday to nEW yORK

They should have some, if they don't then maybe you can get it changed at an Apple store - they have iPhone 4s for replacement.

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8917218

They should have some, if they don't then maybe you can get it changed at … They should have some, if they don't then maybe you can get it changed at an Apple store - they have iPhone 4s for replacement.

I have thought about this, but they will probably just say I caused it myself..

spikeyjacko;8917278

I have thought about this, but they will probably just say I caused it … I have thought about this, but they will probably just say I caused it myself..

Did you order it over the intnernet or phone? If so then you can use the Distance Selling Regulations:

whatconsumer.co.uk/ret…ds/

If you went into the Orange shop to buy, check out the Sale of Goods act.

Original Poster

Lost Symphonies;8917321

Did you order it over the intnernet or phone? If so then you can use the … Did you order it over the intnernet or phone? If so then you can use the Distance Selling Regulations:http://whatconsumer.co.uk/returns-and-refunds/If you went into the Orange shop to buy, check out the Sale of Goods act.

Over the phone..
    I've been told I can return it but heres my dilema :
    Orange have said I can send it back thus cancelling my upgrade, and then upgrade again when they give me the ok..
    But what are the chance of me actually getting one before July 17th as I go to NY then!
    What would you guy's do?
    Jack

Sorry what was the question?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions