Iphone cloud removal service

Posted 18th Jan
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has actually been able to remove icloud lock on a mobile. I bought a second hand iphone before i send it back thought it might be worth a ask.

Thank you all
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Don’t buy stolen iPhones.
13 Comments
I think it can only be done through Apple themselves
Even apple them selves wont be able to do it as its a security measure. Best sending it back whoever you bought it from unless they know the password for it
Send it back, it’s not worth the aggro.
deleted2426366
You could ask the seller to remotely remove the iCloud account from the device. You can do this by logging into iCloud.com and click remove device.
deleted242636618/01/2020 18:07

You could ask the seller to remotely remove the iCloud account from the …You could ask the seller to remotely remove the iCloud account from the device. You can do this by logging into iCloud.com and click remove device.

Yep, the seller can remove iCloud lock via iCloud.com - i did it when i sold my iPad.
MadSkilzYo18/01/2020 18:59

Love how you assume the OP has bought a stolen iPhone without even asking. I sold my iPad on eBay but forgot to remove iCloud lock. Why not help with a constructive helpful comment instead of assuming the OP has bought a stolen iPhone?

Your comment added no help to the OP’s question, instead you assumed he/she had bought a stolen iPhone.
Hi InsaneNun thank you it was just bought from face book, although he said it was his old one i would guess it's found as he could not remove the icloud lock. Unfortunately it will be going back to him. Thank you
Hi Thank you all for you input/information unfortunately the phone will be going back to the person i bought it from.

Thank you all
devshib19/01/2020 10:43

Hi InsaneNun thank you it was just bought from face book, although he said …Hi InsaneNun thank you it was just bought from face book, although he said it was his old one i would guess it's found as he could not remove the icloud lock. Unfortunately it will be going back to him. Thank you

No problem. At least it’s going back to him and you’re getting your money back i hope. Although that still doesn’t give people reason to jump to a conclusion that you bought a stolen iPhone. Just my 2 cents worth. Glad i could help.
devshib19/01/2020 10:45

Hi Thank you all for you input/information unfortunately the phone will be …Hi Thank you all for you input/information unfortunately the phone will be going back to the person i bought it from.Thank you all

Good luck getting a reund from a Facebook purchase, sold as seen and paid with cash.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants