Groups

iphone contract / poor credit score

I've signed up for the £45/month contract with t-mobile
    just had a call from the tmobile / they say the can only do me £35/month contract because of my credit score but I refused the deal as I need extra minutes

what are my options as for me tmobile has the best 3g coverage in my area ?

try instore ?
    add second line to my brothers tmobile account
    try carphonewarehouse others ?

8 Comments

Take it out then upgrade to the higher tariff next month?

Crazy, quite happy to offer you a slightly different contract and you can't furfil your credit currently.

just buy it PAYG then get a sim only contract.

Try Three maybe.. They now use the T-mobile network to piggyback on.. I think..

Original Poster

matt3454

just buy it PAYG then get a sim only contract.

1200mins, 500texts, internet and a booster on pay monthly is £30! + iphone on pay as you go
    MarzBarz

Take it out then upgrade to the higher tariff next month?

Iphone on £35/month costs £99 on £45/month it's £29
    Edited by: "mspychala" 8th Dec 2010

maybe you should go for a cheaper contract option, or if you know anyone with the o2 open scheme u can get 20% off your contract

Original Poster

been with o2 for 5 years / really bad experience, poor 3g network in Midlands
    will try instore tomorrow

edna_clouds

Try Three maybe.. They now use the T-mobile network to piggyback on.. I … Try Three maybe.. They now use the T-mobile network to piggyback on.. I think..

They used to piggy back orange but now orange have pulled the plug so coverage is shocking, my mate has just ended both his contracts early due to this but i must say three's customer service was brilliant and they never argued just apologised.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions