Iphone data eraser preparing to sell my old phone

Found 11th Mar
Hi anyone point me in the direction kindly of a free eraser software for my old iphone 6 ios that i don't get a free tial then when it scans all the pictures still on my phone after iv'e done what apple told me to do, as i don't want to see my old mobile with the chance of someone having all my pictures and old messages available to them.
Can anyone help i'm running out of ideas now.
Community Updates
AskPhones
7 Comments
Factory reset not work?
Original Poster
alankfc025 m ago

Factory reset not work?

Tried that started the phone up as new again and scanned it with gihosoft and all my pictures/messages still recoverable
Original Poster
alankfc022 m ago

Did you create a new Apple ID or log back in?

Skipped that bit so didn't log back in or create a new one, i'm just in a position now were i don't want to sell on with the data still on it
Install iTunes on your computer. Then do a full reset via the computer and set it up as a new phone.
Original Poster
Oneday775 m ago

Install iTunes on your computer. Then do a full reset via the computer and …Install iTunes on your computer. Then do a full reset via the computer and set it up as a new phone.

But i have started the phone and already reset it my worry is anyone could run a recover deleted films software and get them back it seems the rest that you mention above wont get rid of that happening as they're still recoverable.
so nobody knows anywhere i can find a free eraser software ?
natty1113 m ago

But i have started the phone and already reset it my worry is anyone could …But i have started the phone and already reset it my worry is anyone could run a recover deleted films software and get them back it seems the rest that you mention above wont get rid of that happening as they're still recoverable.so nobody knows anywhere i can find a free eraser software ?

drfone.wondershare.com/era…tml
Doesn't Gihosoft use your previous iTunes backup to restore everything?

So someone without access to your iTunes account can't see anything thats been deleted surely....?
Edited by: "andynicol" 13th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants