iPhone deal

Found 11th Aug
I’m looking for a decent contract deal on an iPhone. Can be the older models like 7 plus etc but want a good size internal memory. Anyone know of any good deals going?
Community Updates
AskiPhoneiPhone 5s
6 Comments
Wait a month. New phones coming in September.
Thanks @andy186186 do you know when in Sept. my current iPhone 6 Plus is playing up and I’m thinking won’t last much longer lol 🙈
hannahkirsty1 m ago

Thanks @andy186186 do you know when in Sept. my current iPhone 6 Plus is …Thanks @andy186186 do you know when in Sept. my current iPhone 6 Plus is playing up and I’m thinking won’t last much longer lol 🙈

Usually is mid month so if you can hold out will be worth it as all older models will drop in price a little
Fingers crossed for the dying iPhone
Great thanks fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞
_Whatever_11th Aug

Wait a month. New phones coming in September.

They will be announced on the 12th of September (Tuesday) Apple always do the second Monday. But not on 911 due to being respectful. So it will be on Tuesday. Reports are saying the more expensive iPhone X (£1000) and x plus (£1200) will release in September and then the cheaper model (£700-900) will be released in October. Hope this helps.
Xboxgamer32137 m ago

They will be announced on the 12th of September (Tuesday) Apple always do …They will be announced on the 12th of September (Tuesday) Apple always do the second Monday. But not on 911 due to being respectful. So it will be on Tuesday. Reports are saying the more expensive iPhone X (£1000) and x plus (£1200) will release in September and then the cheaper model (£700-900) will be released in October. Hope this helps.

Great thanks so much!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants