iPhone deals

Posted 13th Jan
Looking for an upgrade for my iPhone 7
Have been looking at the XR and the best deal I can get from three is
£36 a month for 30GB data I’m coming from a sim only deal £15.
What is a usual good deal for the XR?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Is buying it outright an option for you? It would work out cheaper w/ the sim only contract.
Will2113/01/2020 13:59

Is buying it outright an option for you? It would work out cheaper w/ the …Is buying it outright an option for you? It would work out cheaper w/ the sim only contract.

I did think about buying it from Argos with the Argos card, I’m not certain how quick I could get it paid back.
WorKev13/01/2020 14:12

I did think about buying it from Argos with the Argos card, I’m not c …I did think about buying it from Argos with the Argos card, I’m not certain how quick I could get it paid back.

Bnpl 12 months ,
Will2113/01/2020 13:59

Is buying it outright an option for you? It would work out cheaper w/ the …Is buying it outright an option for you? It would work out cheaper w/ the sim only contract.

How would it work out cheaper?
Pay monthly contract will always work out cheaper but it never suits my budget as some months I like to pay less or even nothing, therefore I used my argos card when I got m iPhone plus it’s 0% interest and got a sim only deal with it , good luck
I’m going to get the phone from Apple interest free for two years, that way I will lower my sim only deal as well as I don’t use that much data.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants