Iphone difference.

I have no idea when it comes to modern tech! Have been looking out for an IPhone 6s but a Friend went to buy one and was recommended the SE. Is there any main difference? Are they quite similar? Is it newer or better than a 5s? Thanks.

10 Comments

SE came out earlier this year and it is the same frame as the iPhone 5S, however the power of the 6S. It also comes in Rose Gold which the 5s didn't.

It's actually great value for money compared to the 6S, but it mainly depends what size you're looking for.

Its all about screen size and battery life. Personally I couldn't ever go back to anything less than a 6 but if you don't know it won't hurt.

In other words, it's a 6s in a 5s body. Easier to use in one hand, and the power button is in the right place.

I had the SE and just sold that and got the 6S main reason was the screen size and it suits me much better.
I watch tv etc.. on my phone so that's what made me decide!

For me, the biggest difference is how they feel in my hand. I bought my 6s at the back end of last year because my old 4s was knackered. It's great, but it feels slightly too big in my hands. The width and height of the SE (which is comparable in size to my work 5s that I had) feels much more comfortable to hold and makes the operation of the phone that little bit easier ... easier to reach the top of the screen on the SE, not so on the 6s (which is why the 6s has the 'reachability' option).

I chose an SE due to it's size. it is a phone size and easy to use in one hand. it fits the dimensions needed for a human head on a phonecall. people use the larger size of the 6 for ease of reading internet documents and playing games. you can do this on an se but the screen is smaller.
so if you want a fone primarily go for an SE but if you want a device to play games on get a larger device such as a 6s.

Got an SE recently and it is a little power house. Great phone. Same size as mentioned above as the 5S. Nice size and good value with a very good battery life in my opinion. If you are on a budget I recommend the SE highly. If not, maybe go for the 6 onwards.

it's down to personal preference. I went from the 6+ to the SE because of size! still keep my 6+ as it's great at home with wifi but i'll be damned if i'm going out on a monday night in skintight leggings down the local working men's club with that beast sticking out of my pocket

louisebarker

I have no idea when it comes to modern tech! Have been looking out … I have no idea when it comes to modern tech! Have been looking out for an IPhone 6s but a Friend went to buy one and was recommended the SE. Is there any main difference? Are they quite similar? Is it newer or better than a 5s? Thanks.

The main difference between the 6s and the SE is the screen size, 4.7" on the 6s and 4" on the SE, the SE also lacks 3D touch and the new and faster Touch ID, otherwise internally they are pretty much the same.

The SE is also over 2 years newer than the 5S, and quite a bit better.

You should go to an apple store, and see which size you like more
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. O2 data roaming in France44
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2237
    3. Cakes from ASDA11
    4. £18 per month sim only deal 25gb with EE good or bad?44

See more discussions