Groups

Iphone downgrade ??

I have a iphone 4 and luv it but i am thinking of downgrading it to a blackberry. plus cash. anyway at the minute i am on 3 and its a mini sim.....is it straight forward to get them to replace with a normal sim. or will they not do it ?

Anyone have any idea please

9 Comments

Go into your local network provider shop and request it.

They normally do it there and then for you if your on a contract.

If your on pay and go, you may have to purchase one.

Edited by: "RickT" 13th Jun 2011

Original Poster

Thanks rick yeah its contract so will try. I didn't want to ask then get told i cant but thanks for response.

RickT

Go into your local network provider shop and request it.They normally do … Go into your local network provider shop and request it.They normally do it there and then for you if your on a contract.If your on pay and go, you may have to purchase one.

you can pick up an adaptor for a few pence....it keeps the options open for the future

'Downgrading to a blackberry'

Cos blackberrys are poorly built peasant phones.......

Original Poster

mosskeeto

you can pick up an adaptor for a few pence....it keeps the options open … you can pick up an adaptor for a few pence....it keeps the options open for the future

Thanks for that good thinking

J4GG4

'Downgrading to a blackberry'Cos blackberrys are poorly built peasant … 'Downgrading to a blackberry'Cos blackberrys are poorly built peasant phones.......

Cash is at a low and yeah it wont bother me downgrading. My curve 8900 was a nice phone

Original Poster

Now i just need to look at what iphone 4 go for

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Before you make the mistake many make, your normal internet bolt on won't … Before you make the mistake many make, your normal internet bolt on won't work with a blackberry, you need a special blackberry bolt on to use the feature such as internet, emails and BBM.

Of course oO I forgotten that my tarif is £35 and i am sure the bb bolt on is £5 pm. Which takes me to £40.....eeeeek. not sure now. nice one bdx_badss. but i could change to iphone 3 possibly. dam you recession (_;)

How would changing your phone, or downgrading as you say, save you money then? £35 per month? I have an HTC Desire and it costs me £15 pm

Original Poster

sancho1983

How would changing your phone, or downgrading as you say, save you money … How would changing your phone, or downgrading as you say, save you money then? £35 per month? I have an HTC Desire and it costs me £15 pm

The contract wouldn't the cash inc in the swap would. simples
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions