Groups

iphone / facbook cant stop the comments being sent to my phone

Today i keep getting comments popping up on my phone...even though i have turned everything to do with facebook off in the settings. Still getting the push notifications argggggg anyone else getting it?

6 Comments

Yeah I got one today...came through like a text message...I fear it's the start of something bad!

Original Poster

red_dwarfer;7529375

Yeah I got one today...came through like a text message...I fear it's the … Yeah I got one today...came through like a text message...I fear it's the start of something bad!

it is it is......and i cant stop it :thinking:

Yep im getting them, there was something I accepted the other week but didnt take too much notice of what it was, now I know, ANNOYING!!!

Go to Settings > Notifications > Facebook and turn Sounds / Alerts / Badges off - this should stop them

If not go to Settings > scroll down to Facebook > Push Notifications > turn all off :thumbsup:

Original Poster

neenyrules;7529519

Go to Settings Notifications Facebook and turn Sounds / Alerts / Badges … Go to Settings > Notifications > Facebook and turn Sounds / Alerts / Badges off - this should stop themIf not go to Settings > scroll down to Facebook > Push Notifications > turn all off :thumbsup:

cheers..missed the notifications one :thumbsup:

neenyrules;7529519

Go to Settings Notifications Facebook and turn Sounds / Alerts / Badges … Go to Settings > Notifications > Facebook and turn Sounds / Alerts / Badges off - this should stop themIf not go to Settings > scroll down to Facebook > Push Notifications > turn all off :thumbsup:

Cheers turned off now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions