Iphone falling apart and out of warranty

Another poor I-pap product.

Kept in a saftey case/leather wallet thing most of its lifetime.

Has now got a split back, various marks.

And the mute button top bit has snapped.

Anything I can do with it as my contracts running out and im about to go elsewhere.

8 Comments

do you have insurance?

Original Poster

landofdan;7137240

do you have insurance?

negative.

Adam2050;7137462

negative.

Too much Call Of Duty by any chance? :whistling:

Original Poster

Flodd;7137501

Too much Call Of Duty by any chance? :whistling:

Counter-strike in the olden days. COD you have to hammer it constantly to get any good. Thus I'm poor.

Is it one of the old ones? If so........get rid and get the 3GS as they are much better..

I wouldn't change to another phone now as i'd miss it.

Original Poster

Syzable;7138039

Is it one of the old ones? If so........get rid and get the 3GS as they … Is it one of the old ones? If so........get rid and get the 3GS as they are much better.. :)I wouldn't change to another phone now as i'd miss it.

Hmm trying to see about getting a new contract. Not sure whether I want to the phone still works its just poor quality. Might try and go down to manchester one weekend and go to the apple shop and whine.

Adam2050;7138151

Hmm trying to see about getting a new contract. Not sure whether I want … Hmm trying to see about getting a new contract. Not sure whether I want to the phone still works its just poor quality. Might try and go down to manchester one weekend and go to the apple shop and whine.

If that fails then you can always go down the cashback route. And be less rough......mine doesn't even sit in a case and it's fine. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;7138195

If that fails then you can always go down the cashback route. And be less … If that fails then you can always go down the cashback route. And be less rough......mine doesn't even sit in a case and it's fine. lol

What cashback deals are that at the mo?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions