..iPhone fans..did you know..

Supermod 9 replies
Found 11th Sep 2009
You cannot get a white iPhone 16GB 3Gs on Pay As You Go. You have to sign up for a 24 month contract with also runs alongside your current 18 month contract.

9 Comments

Original Poster Supermod

..according to the idiot in Carphone Warehouse in Exeter.

Muppet. It works out cheaper to buy it on PAYG anyway.

Not sure I'd want a white one anyways - my mate had the iPod in white and after about 3-6 months it looked horrible.

Original Poster Supermod

Jelly;6271068

Muppet. It works out cheaper to buy it on PAYG anyway.

Exactly. He tried to get me to pay out my contract for £315 (9 months left) and then get another 24month contract!! I walked around the corner in to the Apple store and paid £440 for a PayG...Only cost me £95 due to an insurance payout.

Original Poster Supermod

Meadsy4742;6271114

Not sure I'd want a white one anyways - my mate had the iPod in white and … Not sure I'd want a white one anyways - my mate had the iPod in white and after about 3-6 months it looked horrible.

Got a black 16GB 3Gs in the end :thumbsup:

magicjay1986;6271130

Got a black 16GB 3Gs in the end :thumbsup:

Gdgd, I'm getting mixed reviews, I got the HTC Touch Pro2, and then realised I could have had the iPhone 32GB 3GS - but people saying its damn slow and stuff :?

i got a white 3gs from apple on pay as you go lol

Original Poster Supermod

Meadsy4742;6271433

Gdgd, I'm getting mixed reviews, I got the HTC Touch Pro2, and then … Gdgd, I'm getting mixed reviews, I got the HTC Touch Pro2, and then realised I could have had the iPhone 32GB 3GS - but people saying its damn slow and stuff :?

Slow?! Nothing slow about it. Its like a bullet!! Especially on the Wi-Fi. I only have the free Sky and it is mega quick.

Good stuff, I hate sales people, so annoying and try to sell you crap all the time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?79

See more discussions