Groups

iphone freezing

my mate has a iphone 3g 8gb and it freezes quite alot can anyone shed any lite on to y this keeps happening.....he wants to sell it for 200 quids to me, but im a little doubius as to it freezing is this normal cheers

43 Comments

Yeah, having your phone freeze up regularly is totally normal :roll:

Why would you even consider buying it ?

It's a feature.

Original Poster

cos i want a iphone and 200 is cheap but it freezing puts me off...so is this y its 200 quids then lol

full system restore,or take back to apple store,if its jailbroken probably a dodgy app he has put on via cydia

Original Poster

boothy;5442285

full system restore,or take back to apple store,if its jailbroken … full system restore,or take back to apple store,if its jailbroken probably a dodgy app he has put on via cydia

mate im totally thick when it comes to technology im dont know what u mean jailbroken sorry

Has he..modified any of the software, any third party dubious hacks etc?

Celticsun;5442307

Has he..modified any of the software, any third party dubious hacks etc?

Read his comment above you, I don't think he'll be answering this lol

Just go on ebay and search for "faulty iphone", you'll get one cheaper than £200 and will be the same quality as the one from your mate (although how you can call him that I'm not sure, he's trying to sell you a dodgy phone?!)

ScRiVs;5442319

Read his comment above you, I don't think he'll be answering this lol

LoL posted miliseconds before me

Original Poster

i dont know can u mod these if so what for ............free phone calls lol

Banned

Tell your mate to take it out of the freezer then :w00t: surely this cant be good for electronic equipment

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5442364

Tell your mate to take it out of the freezer then :w00t: surely this cant … Tell your mate to take it out of the freezer then :w00t: surely this cant be good for electronic equipment

anyway i take it its not worth buying then:x

forestfan123;5442303

mate im totally thick when it comes to technology im dont know what u … mate im totally thick when it comes to technology im dont know what u mean jailbroken sorry

ask him and find out:thumbsup:

forestfan123;5442379

anyway i take it its not worth buying then:x

not for you, as your obviously a technological ludite...... I have a nokia 5110 you can have free of charge, will do everything you can work :thumbsup:

Banned

if you need to shed light on it stick it under a lamp. any lamp will do

Original Poster

thats y i want i phone bring me into 2009 not 2001 lol

Banned

forestfan123;5442348

i dont know can u mod these if so what for ............free phone calls … i dont know can u mod these if so what for ............free phone calls lol

free calls

free messages

free Sky HD tv

free buss pass

free Tibet

you can do all of the above with the new iPhone

Banned

forestfan123;5442422

thats y i want i phone bring me into 2009 not 2001 lol

Think you should stick it out at school a bit longer.

They should be teaching you to spell soon.............

Original Poster

dimebars;5442413

if you need to shed light on it stick it under a lamp. any lamp will do

tried that still freezes

dimebars;5442429

free Tibet

i did actually lol........ very good. :-D

Original Poster

dimebars;5442440

Think you should stick it out at school a bit longer.They should be … Think you should stick it out at school a bit longer.They should be teaching you to spell soon.............

what u on about d...h..d

dimebars;5442429

free callsfree messagesfree Sky HD tvfree buss passfree Tibetyou can do … free callsfree messagesfree Sky HD tvfree buss passfree Tibetyou can do all of the above with the new iPhone

i wasnt sold until we got to Free Tibet!! count me in ill take two one for me froxy he will love the all new freeze feature also does that mean it can pause time sorry to be a bit blonde just wunderin :?

There is an option in one of the menu's to turn off the freezing, or you can just change the frequency if preferred.

foxymissroxy;5442472

i wasnt sold until we got to Free Tibet!! count me in ill take two one … i wasnt sold until we got to Free Tibet!! count me in ill take two one for me froxy he will love the all new freeze feature also does that mean it can pause time sorry to be a bit blonde just wunderin :?

you and my OH one in the same...... she still tries to fast forward the adverts on live TV on sky plus, no love thats called time travel :lol: tool!

Banned

forestfan123;5442459

what u on about d...h..d

sorry was my English not plain enough?

you are stupid

how's that?

Original Poster

stupid for what?????

Banned

forestfan123;5442523

stupid for what?????

spelling, grammar, common sense........

should i continue?

MinstrelMan;5442505

you and my OH one in the same...... she still tries to fast forward the … you and my OH one in the same...... she still tries to fast forward the adverts on live TV on sky plus, no love thats called time travel :lol: tool!

do i look dumb now?? :?

edit: i also fort of an amazin gambling plan with the freeze function . . . . . . . .

Original Poster

yes please

Original Poster

mod close this as its obviously too much trouble to get a straight answer cheers anyways

Banned

forestfan123;5442552

yes please

Inability to string coherent sentences together........

Original Poster

tru hows dat

dimebars;5442594

Inability to string coherent sentences together........

i think you may be being a bit harsh on the guy..... he was simply asking a question :thumbsup:

Original Poster

too right the guys being a ....

forestfan123;5442629

too right the guys being a ....

and i would help you with the answer hun if i knew it but i'm no good with modern technology either lol

foxymissroxy;5442551

do i look dumb now?? :?edit: i also fort of an amazin gambling plan with … do i look dumb now?? :?edit: i also fort of an amazin gambling plan with the freeze function . . . . . . . .

lol its not friday yet

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5442645

and i would help you with the answer hun if i knew it but i'm no good … and i would help you with the answer hun if i knew it but i'm no good with modern technology either lol

thank you thats all i ask i simple answer......im a mechanic and if someone on here asks for advice on a engine i wouldnt start calling ppl thick stupid or whateva, but i suppose ppl must be bored thats y they decide to call me. ha well lets hope he never breaks down near me.....

boothy;5442285

full system restore,or take back to apple store,if its jailbroken … full system restore,or take back to apple store,if its jailbroken probably a dodgy app he has put on via cydia

forestfan123;5442303

mate im totally thick when it comes to technology im dont know what u … mate im totally thick when it comes to technology im dont know what u mean jailbroken sorry

boothy;5442385

ask him and find out:thumbsup:

trying to help.....

Original Poster

thanks guys i only asked as i dont know anyone with a iphone to compare the freezing or if this was common so abvously foulty how well ill pass this then and carry on with my search cheers ppl

Babbabooey;5442260

Yeah, having your phone freeze up regularly is totally normal :roll:Why … Yeah, having your phone freeze up regularly is totally normal :roll:Why would you even consider buying it ?

Mine does it all the time, though my mates don't.

Can't be bothered sending mine back as it only does it now and then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3281171
      2. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764587

See more discussions