Groups

IPhone from thailand?

Does anyone know if iPhone bought in Thailand will work in the uk? Are they exactly the same or are they different and if so in what way? Anyone know roughly how much they would be?

9 Comments

no I dont know

Hugh Jass!;7746187

no I dont know

Lol that is the most pointless post I have seen this week and thats saying something ( filthandthefurry has been working overtime lately)

Yes it should work the guy in the 8th post down claims to be using an iphone 3g bought in thailand without problems.

]http//fo…98c

was trying to help.......

Yes it'll work perfectly and from what I've heard, The Iphone's in thailand are unlocked so they'll work on any network here. Hope that helps

Just a heads up, I was over there a couple of months ago and there are a lot of dodgy iPhones for sale. You might be lucky, but buy one from a reputable dealer if you can. There's an proper Apple shop in Siam Square, right in the centre of Bangkok.

Jass is going for a high post count

Banned

Trickyjabs;7746754

Just a heads up, I was over there a couple of months ago and there are a … Just a heads up, I was over there a couple of months ago and there are a lot of dodgy iPhones for sale. You might be lucky, but buy one from a reputable dealer if you can. There's an proper Apple shop in Siam Square, right in the centre of Bangkok.

I thought this was referring to snides! Are they cheaper in Thailand? As the Baht is linked to the $US, i'd have thought prices would have risen a fair bit regardless. I'll have to have a gander when I'm in Singapore and Indonesia next month. Any info on expected prices?

skintzimbo;7747741

Jass is going for a high post count

Not any more he's not!

guv;7747925

I thought this was referring to snides! Are they cheaper in Thailand? As … I thought this was referring to snides! Are they cheaper in Thailand? As the Baht is linked to the $US, i'd have thought prices would have risen a fair bit regardless. I'll have to have a gander when I'm in Singapore and Indonesia next month. Any info on expected prices?

My advice is to not bother looking for iPhones in the far east, as the majority are fakes, They have the same shell, but you can instantly tell it's a fake by switching it on.
    Best place is to go to reputable dealers, but then you would be paying a higher price than the UK.

Banned

DarkKnight;7749433

My advice is to not bother looking for iPhones in the far east, as the … My advice is to not bother looking for iPhones in the far east, as the majority are fakes, They have the same shell, but you can instantly tell it's a fake by switching it on.Best place is to go to reputable dealers, but then you would be paying a higher price than the UK.

You've just echoed my thoughts!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047190
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions