Groups

iPhone Frozen / Bricked?

HELP - After installing a couple of patchs for cracked Apps, my Iphone is just showing the Apple symbol on the black background. Without doing a complete restore - does anyone know how to fix a bricked iphone???

I looked at this but cant get it to work:-

youtube.com/wat…ted

I've tried a hard reset by holding down sleep and home until it reboots, but the screen just goes blank and then the Apple symbol appears again. This occurs about 10 times and nothing else after 10mins.

3 Comments

sounds like restore is the only option

It may allow you to backup the iPhone before you restore.....I know you get this option when you restore the iPod Touch. As iPhone and iPod Touch are similar you may be able to backup the iPhone. So restore!

Well tbh its your own fault

HELP - After installing a couple of patchs for cracked Apps, my Iphone is … HELP - After installing a couple of patchs for cracked Apps, my Iphone is just showing the Apple symbol on the black background. Without doing a complete restore - does anyone know how to fix a bricked iphone???

Best to try youtube for videos on fixing it

youtube.com/wat…W_c
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
      4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions