Groups
    EXPIRED

iPhone Headphones

Hi all

My Shure E2C's have finally given up after 3 years :-) Sadly outside of guarantee, so it is time to look at replacing them.

I am looking to spend between £40-£70, but could maybe stretch to £100 & would really appreciate some advise on what to replace them with.

They will be used to listen to a wide variety of music, but mainly stuff with a good Bass line, so would like the headphones to have a good quality sound, but be able to deliver a well driven bass. The Shures have been amazing, so something of a similar quality would be perfect. I also like the sound/noise isolating feature.

I have been looking around on Google and come across a few that seem ok.

Sennheiser CX 95 (£45)
    Shure SE210 (£65)
    SE310 (£109)

Any or advise or guidance you can give would be well appreciated & rep will be left accordingly

Thanks

id3als

4 Comments

the sony MDR-EX90 headphones are fantastic!! if u can find them though because they are discontinued!! but awesome!!

I have a pair of Sennhesier MM50 if you are interested..

From what i have used of them they are excellent and well worth the money..

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply's guys, will check out the Sony's..... Wonder if I can find them in store somewhere.

What is the Bass like on them? I do like my DnB, Hardocroe & even some Gabber at times, so Bass is a must ;-)

i have bose in ear best headphone i have ever had dont listen to people say the buds fall of the new models have a catch that holds them on so no issue plus if you buy them you can try them for 3 months and if not happy return for full refund , and i bet you wont send them back sound great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions