Groups
    EXPIRED

Iphone hedphones Where i can buy

Looking for a genuine earphones for Iphone,
    needs to be genuine
    Thank you

14 Comments

You can also buy them in HMV - there is a link to this site on the Disney Deals that are HOT at the moment- although it has to be said that why you would want to replace the original ones with the same is another question - only there are a lot of sets out there that are generally considered 'better' for an IPOD than those supplied....

Purrrr

Original Poster

cloudthecat;3309389

You can also buy them in HMV - there is a link to this site on the Disney … You can also buy them in HMV - there is a link to this site on the Disney Deals that are HOT at the moment- although it has to be said that why you would want to replace the original ones with the same is another question - only there are a lot of sets out there that are generally considered 'better' for an IPOD than those supplied....Purrrr

its for Iphone so need to be with mic, i dont know any alter.
    any ideas
    thx

Jeffry24;3309517

its for Iphone so need to be with mic, i dont know any alter. any ideas … its for Iphone so need to be with mic, i dont know any alter. any ideas thx

Good thinking!

The Carphone Warehouse?:thinking:

Original Poster

thx m8 :)))
    found this on ebay
    Item number: 170274209817
    looks genuine might go with them

are thse the ones that come standard with the iphone 3g? because i havent used mine use my creative ones, you can buy them off me if you like?

Original Poster

wazb;3310457

are thse the ones that come standard with the iphone 3g? because i havent … are thse the ones that come standard with the iphone 3g? because i havent used mine use my creative ones, you can buy them off me if you like?

yes m8 that what im after how much u want ??? are they still sealed ???
    will def buy it from u if price is right

there not sealed, as i took that plastic bit of it but havent taken them out of the box since buying my iphone, say £20 posted?

Original Poster

wazb;3311043

there not sealed, as i took that plastic bit of it but havent taken them … there not sealed, as i took that plastic bit of it but havent taken them out of the box since buying my iphone, say £20 posted?

uu thas a bit expensive just found some for 12, stated genuine
    can offer u same 12
    any chance for pic ???

Oooooh!

It looks like we may have a deal here chaps!
    thats just purrrrrrfect!

Jeffry24;3310080

thx m8 :)))found this on ebay Item number: 170274209817looks genuine … thx m8 :)))found this on ebay Item number: 170274209817looks genuine might go with them

Well, at the very least - you know what they cost to be bought from a retailer so why not?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions