Groups

iPhone help - 02

Simplicity for iPhone - 12 months

Unlimited Data & Wi-Fi - how many GB is unlimited data?

1GB or 3GB??

many thanks

4 Comments

ulimited means unlimited

can i ask how much you are going to pay for unlimited. Just curious as i am thinking of getting an iphone with 02 as rest of family are already with 02. Thanks

Also without sounding stupid i understand unlimited wifi but what does the data mean...is that emails etc...sorry bit technologically thick.

Goofeys Girl;8117439

can i ask how much you are going to pay for unlimited. Just curious as i … can i ask how much you are going to pay for unlimited. Just curious as i am thinking of getting an iphone with 02 as rest of family are already with 02. ThanksAlso without sounding stupid i understand unlimited wifi but what does the data mean...is that emails etc...sorry bit technologically thick.

yep-emails/web browsing etc-if you get an iphone from 02 you get one years unlimited

Banned

I have had this issue and i was told that it is unlimited with a fair uage policy which sits at 1GB however o2 do not charge you if you go over they contact you. if you go over three months in a row they will remove the bolt on.

think this is to stop people tethering
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch45
      2. Iphone 4s locked to voda, will it work with....22
      3. What Smart Watch - Birthday Present Ideas38
      4. Which online stores are good-value for sports/gym clothing?79

See more discussions