Groups

iPhone help

Hi

I'd just like to know if I unlock the iphone using iLiberty+

Would I be able to return it to it's original locked status if I wanted to return the iphone to the shop?

10 Comments

you could use ziphone instead, that was you can jailbreak and re-lock as required

just google ziphone (not sure if i can post the link here...

Original Poster

fubarphill;1903847

you could use ziphone instead, that was you can jailbreak and re-lock as … you could use ziphone instead, that was you can jailbreak and re-lock as requiredjust google ziphone (not sure if i can post the link here...

I heard iLiberty+ was a better software, but can you restore if you used that software?

well i don't really know anything about iliberty+, but i know that ziphone works well and is updated frequently. it does everything i think you would want to do.

Original Poster

fubarphill;1903944

well i don't really know anything about iliberty+, but i know that … well i don't really know anything about iliberty+, but i know that ziphone works well and is updated frequently. it does everything i think you would want to do.

Thanks

As an amateur, is there a website which explains all the different options on Ziphone as I want to know what I'm doing when hack it

robot1000;1904022

ThanksAs an amateur, is there a website which explains all the different … ThanksAs an amateur, is there a website which explains all the different options on Ziphone as I want to know what I'm doing when hack it

well ziphone comes with a guide on using it and each option comes with a brief description of the options, there are also videos on youtube.

It really is a case of connecting the phone up to the computer and clicking a button ("Do it all"), then waiting for it to do its thing. Your phone is then activated (what you ordinarily use itunes for when first getting the phone), unlocked (so you can use different sims) and jailbroken (so you can install 3rd party apps).

Original Poster

fubarphill;1904072

well ziphone comes with a guide on using it and each option comes with a … well ziphone comes with a guide on using it and each option comes with a brief description of the options, there are also videos on youtube. It really is a case of connecting the phone up to the computer and clicking a button ("Do it all"), then waiting for it to do its thing. Your phone is then activated (what you ordinarily use itunes for when first getting the phone), unlocked (so you can use different sims) and jailbroken (so you can install 3rd party apps).

Thanks

One other question

Does Ziphone come with Installer?

yes.....................

i've used liberty plus to unlock mine but cant get the installer on, can i restore the phone to the original state? will i have to re-unlock and and jailbreak it all over again?

Original Poster

hboss;1919166

i've used liberty plus to unlock mine but cant get the installer on, can … i've used liberty plus to unlock mine but cant get the installer on, can i restore the phone to the original state? will i have to re-unlock and and jailbreak it all over again?

That's the exact same problem I'm having

hotukdeals.com/ite…140

I think the only way is the Ziphone way

to get installer using iliberty, you have to upgrade to firmware version 1.1.4 before running liberty as far as i know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large card print/poster..22
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      3. Jury service1823
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?616

See more discussions