Groups
    EXPIRED

iphone help!

I've got loads of music in my itunes but i can't work out how to put it onto my iphone! Anyone know?

help will be greatly appriciated and rep is on tap!

15 Comments

plug it in,then use the tabs that come up on the iphone icon to select what you want to add

You can only have the choice of adding all your music (which for most people, won't fit on the phone) or you have to create playlists and then choose to sync them...

Original Poster

boothy;5970370

plug it in,then use the tabs that come up on the iphone icon to select … plug it in,then use the tabs that come up on the iphone icon to select what you want to add

cheers boothy but i can't seem to get my pc to recognise the ipod, just the camera?

wii expert;5970385

cheers boothy but i can't seem to get my pc to recognise the ipod, just … cheers boothy but i can't seem to get my pc to recognise the ipod, just the camera?

have you tried opening i tunes and seeing if its in there?

wii expert;5970385

cheers boothy but i can't seem to get my pc to recognise the ipod, just … cheers boothy but i can't seem to get my pc to recognise the ipod, just the camera?

make sure you are running the latest version of itunes

Original Poster

tried all of the above! god knows what's up! it may be my usb cable as it says i need to connect to usb 2.0 (as it's faster)when i connect the phone, i obviously have usb 2 but can the cable be weak? is this possible?

iPhone will only work in a usb2 port. Try a different port.

Original Poster

all my ports are usb 2.0 - it must be my chinese cable! thanks for your help guys.

ifunbox can help google it

dcx_badass;5971016

No you don't, not at all, you can just click the song and drag and rop it … No you don't, not at all, you can just click the song and drag and rop it onto the iphone in itunes.

sshhh its a secret!

iTunes is a mine field.......:thumbsup:

dcx_badass;5971154

It's literally some of the easiest to use software I've ever used.

i know but what can you do lol

dcx_badass;5971016

No you don't, not at all, you can just click the song and drag and rop it … No you don't, not at all, you can just click the song and drag and rop it onto the iphone in itunes.

yep i always hand pick my music, i dont like itunes having control of what i can listen to, so set it up as manual synching and drag and drop

dcx_badass;5971016

:?

I know how to drag individuals, as I've had an iPod Nano for a couple of years, but when I tried this with the iPhone, wouldn't allow it...

It's not Jailbroken either.

Banned

wonkey;5970403

have you tried opening i tunes and seeing if its in there?

did you get mms to work with those settings

Original Poster

got it sorted now guys, thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed33
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.33
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid22
      4. SCS add ons... are they worth it??59

See more discussions