Groups

Iphone Help

Maybe someone here can help me.
    Upgraded my iphone 3g to 3.0 and jailbreak and ultrasnow. All oki works
    However often people cant call me goes strait on to voicemail, when some one texting me it can take up to an hour to reach me. But my phone is fine in service etc
    been reading devblog can seems to find anything. Anyone else with similar problems, and any idea how to fix it ??? thx

9 Comments

Original Poster

Maybe just restore it all again and start new ???

it happens with my phone as well, just need to switch off your mobile and take sim out just clean and put back
    good luck

if you disabled voicemail (I know on voda you can turn it off) what happens then? Does the call get put thru?

Original Poster

flp14344;6398216

it happens with my phone as well, just need to switch off your mobile and … it happens with my phone as well, just need to switch off your mobile and take sim out just clean and put backgood luck

so did it work then ??? clean what sim ???

Original Poster

melmorc;6398247

if you disabled voicemail (I know on voda you can turn it off) what … if you disabled voicemail (I know on voda you can turn it off) what happens then? Does the call get put thru?

i can still recieve calls, it just some times it just goes strait on to voicemail, even when person is next to me calling ???
    how do i turn voicemail off ? im on voda

Jeffry24;6398269

i can still recieve calls, it just some times it just goes strait on to … i can still recieve calls, it just some times it just goes strait on to voicemail, even when person is next to me calling ??? how do i turn voicemail off ? im on voda

to turn it off, call 1210.
    to turn it back on, call 1211

Original Poster

melmorc;6398364

to turn it off, call 1210.to turn it back on, call 1211

thx will try 2morow

Jeffry24;6398254

so did it work then ??? clean what sim ???

it did work fine mine aftr that, just clean sim card,rub the sliver side of sim with soft cloth,
    should work fine:thumbsup:

I have the same problem only sometimes though, funnily enough it happened today! not sure what it is though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions