Groups

iPhone help

My brother has a White iPhone 3gs with zagg shield and now the back of the phone has gone brown and blueish, blue from being in his jeans and brown from his leather case. He is wondering if he can replace it for the Black 1. It was bought from apple store online in October. He doesn't want to replace it just cos it's gone blue he just wants a change.

4 Comments

Original Poster

massmail666;7556960

dunno, try replaceing the zagg instead? as they come with lifetime … dunno, try replaceing the zagg instead? as they come with lifetime warrenty all u have to do is send it back and they send u a new one but fill the form on their website first.

He wants to replace the Phone for the other colour aswell. I have another question, I have zagg on my itouch aswell, but I don't remember if I got it from amazon or zagg website, could I get it replaced from amazon?

Zagg told me (when my cover changed colour from use) that I would need to order a replacement (full price) giving credit card details but they would not charge me when/if they got the old one back.

**** that.

Original Poster

Im sure i got it from amazon (for the ipod) so how should i gt replacement if possible

I don't think Apple would replace it for a black one after 3 months just because he's gone off the colour.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions