IPHONE HELP! Just done a system restore and lost ALL CONTACTS AND PICS ETC...How can i get them back?

As title.Can anyone help.Is there a way to get it all back.

10 Comments

Banned

No that why your supposed to BACK THINGS up BEFORE you restore.

Original Poster

So there is no chance of getting it all back......? This is a nightmare!

parisp

So there is no chance of getting it all back......? This is a nightmare!

There is a chance if you backed everything up beforehand!

Banned

Well I know iTunes sometimes does auto back ups. But I don't know whether it backs up contacts etc. Hope you get it sorted anyway and make sure you back things up first in future

Original Poster

Thanks guys! What a pile of ****! And Stoke lost today! Not looking good for them at the min

Banned

parisp

Thanks guys! What a pile of ****! And Stoke lost today! Not looking good … Thanks guys! What a pile of ****! And Stoke lost today! Not looking good for them at the min

Not looked good for them since they got promoted X)

op, get an android phone saves a lot of hassle

Just resync it with iTunes and it will all come back.

Just out of interest............what did you think a system restore would do??? lol

Banned

Syzable

Just resync it with iTunes and it will all come back.Just out of … Just resync it with iTunes and it will all come back.Just out of interest............what did you think a system restore would do??? lol

Probably an accident X)

sync with itunes.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366130
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions