Groups

IPHONE HELP NEEDED !!

i was trying to reset my iphone 2g data and stuff settings ... it got stuck ... i put it into DFU mode as thats the only was it would turn of .. now it is stuck at screen where it has the usb and itunes logo ...

it says i need to activate it again ... i have tried .. i put a 02 sim in it says on itunes put a correct sim in ..... and still it dont work ,.. any help..?/ will send to people who actually have good feedback and no what they are doing lol ...

please help ...

10 Comments

do you have contact number so i can phone an help you and if it dont work you can maybe send to me and i can help you

need to use pwnage to to activate and jailbreak,I could do this for you for free if you are really struggling

Original Poster

boothy;5119727

need to use pwnage to to activate and jailbreak,I could do this for you … need to use pwnage to to activate and jailbreak,I could do this for you for free if you are really struggling

could you really?? are you sure you can do it as i cannot waste money on postage cuz i aint got any lol ...

i can also do it for free if you pay for the postage

RichKid10123;5119783

could you really?? are you sure you can do it as i cannot waste money on … could you really?? are you sure you can do it as i cannot waste money on postage cuz i aint got any lol ...

RichKid10123;5119783

could you really?? are you sure you can do it as i cannot waste money on … could you really?? are you sure you can do it as i cannot waste money on postage cuz i aint got any lol ...

90% sure I can do it,have done it for a few friends etc,unless you have really screwed it,what caused it to go into dfu mode,did you try to update the software or do anything daft????

do you know what version it was running before?

Moved to correct forum

Original Poster

i was trying to reset my iphone 2g data and stuff settings ... it got stuck ... i put it into DFU mode

dunno what it was on sorry ... yeh .. PM me then will pay postage .. also give me ur moble number and details please .. thanx alot...

Original Poster

rayman;5119830

Moved to correct forum

thanx

pming

the porter;5119999

just pwn it again no need to send it away it's not rocket science I … just pwn it again no need to send it away it's not rocket science I seriously wouldn't let you loose with a nokia 3310 ;-)

pardon?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767167
      2. word association Game73844450
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions