Groups

iphone help please!

how do you connect to the internet through the iphone, at the moment im goign through my broadband but as soon as you disconnect my broadband it wont let you access the internet. My trarrif from o2 includes unlimited in ternet access so there must be a way! thanks in advance

11 Comments

is it contract or payand go??

Have you got the 3G option turned on? (enable 3G)

Should be in under network settings

]Click here for instructions

Celticsun;5379874

Have you got the 3G option turned on?Should be in network settings in … Have you got the 3G option turned on?Should be in network settings in prefererences.[IMG]http://www.iphonic.tv/2008/07/galleries/iphone_3g_how_to_turn_3g_off_a.php?pic=1[/IMG]

I don't have an iPhone, but I would initially agree with this.... 3G mobile signal can connect you to the 'net.

Original Poster

ViperKeith;5379872

is it contract or payand go??

contract

Some people turn it off to save battery, so its a likely possibility.

Original Poster

Celticsun;5379874

Have you got the 3G option turned on? (enable 3G)Should be in under … Have you got the 3G option turned on? (enable 3G)Should be in under network settings]Click here for instructions

yes 3g is on

check its on the contract server and not on payandgo in the internet options. password for payandgo is veritgo

What did O2 say when you asked them about it?

Original Poster

Mclovin;5379990

check its on the contract server and not on payandgo in the internet … check its on the contract server and not on payandgo in the internet options. password for payandgo is veritgo

how do i do this? im on contract not payandgo
    it does say username veritgo does that mean im on the wrong settings?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5379997

What did O2 say when you asked them about it?

ive not rang them ive tried to do it myself and though i would ask on here 1st before spending hours on the phone to o2 :thumbsup:

Give o2 a call. its a couple of settings on the handset which need to be changed and it wont be a long call at al. as long as you have the right i phone sim there wont be any issuesjust some change in settings. theyl know exactly what to do as the amount of ppl with the iphone and the amount of queries they mut get about the internet! should be quick and easy rather than looking around on the internet!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3761458
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2175
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1332
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22

See more discussions