Groups

Iphone - help with Installer.app

Hi

I've tried using iliberty to install Installer.app and this is the error which appears on my iphone when it's flashing the phone

APPTAP
    EXTRACTING...COMPLETED
    iNSTALLING FILES
    FAILED, ABORT IN 10 SEC

I don't know why it's not installing. I've restored the iphone and also upgraded the bootloader back to 4.6 and still it doesn't seem to install

If someone knows a solution could they please let me know

Thans

6 Comments

It has been said thousand times - the only one good program to activate and unlock Iphone is ZIPHONE. Do not use any others,unless u wanna trouble:)

Original Poster

Rimi;1919133

It has been said thousand times - the only one good program to activate … It has been said thousand times - the only one good program to activate and unlock Iphone is ZIPHONE. Do not use any others,unless u wanna trouble:)

I would use it, but I've read that Ziphone voids the warranty as the bootloader is unreversible

robot1000;1919140

I would use it, but I've read that Ziphone voids the warranty as the … I would use it, but I've read that Ziphone voids the warranty as the bootloader is unreversible

Any program you use voids warranty(look below),so dont be fooled by this.And anyway,what is better:to have sucessfully unlocked phone by Ziphone or troubles and bricked phones with other programs?

iPhone tariff selection

When you activate your iPhone with iTunes, you'll be asked to select from the above range of exclusive O2 tariffs specifically for iPhone, only available with an 18 month minimum term agreement. All tariffs include unlimited data enabling you to get the most out of your iPhone. Excessive usage policy applies.

iPhone is restricted to use on the O2 network unless you are roaming. If you do not enter into and remain in an airtime agreement with O2 on one of our tariffs for iPhone, you will not be able to use the phone functionality of your iPhone. If you attempt to unlock iPhone and use it on another network, it may become permanently unusable. Making unauthorised modifications to the software on your iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement, and the inability to use your iPhone due to unauthorized software modifications is not covered under your iPhone's warranty.

Original Poster

So if I want to use Ziphone after using iLiberty do I just click restore in Itunes and then go on to Ziphone?

robot1000;1919191

So if I want to use Ziphone after using iLiberty do I just click restore … So if I want to use Ziphone after using iLiberty do I just click restore in Itunes and then go on to Ziphone?

Yep.

Original Poster

Ziphone Didn't Help

Is Anyone Else Having This Problem?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22