Groups

iPhone Insurance

Where is the best place to get insurance for an iPhone? Is it best to go direct through O2 at £7.50 a month or are there better deals out there?

Thanks in advance!

11 Comments

i bank with lloyds tsb and they offer free mobile phone insurance all you pay if it is lost or stolen is £30 excess

I just registered mine with my Barclays account.

£11.50 that I was already paying for Additions Account, includes numerous other benifits like breakdown insurance, free overdraft, ect.
    Also covers accidental insurance.

Check out your own bank

Original Poster

Hmm, I have a Barclays account but dont wanna pay an extra £11.50 per month. Checked Barclaycard but that will be £8.99 per month. Nationwide who I also bank with doesn't seem to do anything similar.

Any more suggestions?

Original Poster

...and Lloyds mobile cover only seems to be up to the value of £120 a year.

I have a Barclays graduate additions account, it's £5 a month which gives me breakdown cover through RAC and mobile phone insurance.

Pillbury, if you don't mind me asking, how did you register your phone with Barclays? do you need to go in and sort it? I've never bothered with that option before but ordered an iPhone yesterday so want to get it covered.

Banned

Ian182;1765201

...and Lloyds mobile cover only seems to be up to the value of £120 a … ...and Lloyds mobile cover only seems to be up to the value of £120 a year.

not now kidda i think its 2k

Original Poster

danby jason;1765267

not now kidda i think its 2k

Dont think so, unless I am reading it wrong...

]http//ww…asp

Ian182;1765398

Dont think so, unless I am reading it … Dont think so, unless I am reading it wrong...]http://www.lloydstsb.com/current_accounts/added_value_accounts.asp

yes they are saying you would be saving that in what you would be paying on mobile insurance
    so the i phone would be covered

Original Poster

imortal;1765480

yes they are saying you would be saving that in what you would be paying … yes they are saying you would be saving that in what you would be paying on mobile insurance so the i phone would be covered

Sorry, me being an idiot!

Ian182;1765516

Sorry, me being an idiot!

i didnt want to say :whistling:

any ideas if you can insure a hacked Iphone???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC1315
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30057
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)812
      4. Android tablet parental control ?22

See more discussions