Groups

iphone insurance

anyone taken out insurance out for their iphone?

i just got an iphone and they want to charge me £12 for insurance, but i saw a website

called

iphoneinsurancecover.co.uk

its only £5.88 - has anyone used them or got any advice about it?

5 Comments

Its £10 for iPhone insurance with O2.

Check T&C's of any insurance you get as some I have found do not cover a replacement if the handset is worth over a certain amount

Add it on to your home contents insurance, works out MUCH cheaper :-)

I pay £7.95 a month, a service through my lloyds bank account. That include international phone insurance, AA break down cover and European travel insurance.

Does work out a lot cheaper through house insurance but I personally break my phone A LOT!! and don't want to keep claiming on house insurance as the price rockets the following year.

the2ocan;4620497

I pay £7.95 a month, a service through my lloyds bank account. That … I pay £7.95 a month, a service through my lloyds bank account. That include international phone insurance, AA break down cover and European travel insurance.Does work out a lot cheaper through house insurance but I personally break my phone A LOT!! and don't want to keep claiming on house insurance as the price rockets the following year.

That's a good point. I think that Apple are fantastic though and I have had mine replaced 4 times, once when it had had a wee swim in the loo!!!!! The current phone is much better looked after and will not be leaning how to swim

I used cusc.co.uk/ before I went through my bank, and they seemed to get good reviews that was £4.99 a month
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions