iPhone Insurance

Posted 15th May
Hi I’ve just purchased an Apple iPhone 11 and wanted to buy insurance/ cover of some sort am I better off buying apple care or is there any company’s that people recommend which covers loss and theft

TIA
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
I’d get it though your bank if you have a packaged account. Usually works out cheaper than protectyourbubble etc.
If you want minimum hassle then use apple care. You can get same hour replacements
Edited by: "Jordan_Taylor" 15th May
If you bank with Nationwide, you can take out their flex plus bank account. You’ll pay £13 a month but has a wide variety of insurance benefits. From breakdown, travel, free foreign currency withdrawals and visa purchase as well as mobile insurance.
My home cover insurance with Lloyds bank is £11 a month and includes home contents, any valuables I have with me including my laptop, camera and phone. Cheap but I do wonder what impact it will have on renewals if I've made a claim.
Apple care doesn’t cover loss or theft. It’s also much more expensive.
I have personal possession cover on my house insurance, any item up to £5000 is automatically covered through that for loss or theft. It only adds a couple a £ to my insurance so win win.
Doesn’t cover accidental damage but you can add it...
Just as advice, Read reviews for Protectyourbubble before you decide to use it.
Do not buy apple products
If your with Barclays they offer an insurance package, worth enquiring.
10 extra per year on house insurance about if say got iPhone 11 to them. Much cheaper than insuring elsewhere .
Edited by: "Robbie0000" 15th May
Bargainhead15/05/2020 05:35

I have personal possession cover on my house insurance, any item up to …I have personal possession cover on my house insurance, any item up to £5000 is automatically covered through that for loss or theft. It only adds a couple a £ to my insurance so win win.Doesn’t cover accidental damage but you can add it...

Hi

Who is your insurance with? Also, does it cover macbooks?
T650016/05/2020 12:19

HiWho is your insurance with? Also, does it cover macbooks?

Personal possession covers anything you carry out, electronics, jewellery, cash... any one item up to £5000 but you can choose the total amount, covers the whole family. I went through comparison site but it’s with Axa. It’s an add on to either contents or buildings can’t remember which..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions