Found 15th Jan 2011
Hi,

My Dad has just bought an iphone 3gs and orange wanted £12 a month for insurance can any of you guys recommend anyone else?

cheers,
worto.

10 Comments

I get mine free with my bank, just have to pay £6 a month to upgrade my account.

Lloyds banks is £7.95, £30 excess and covers water damage etc. Check the other banks too. IMO the insurance or phones on some bank accounts is better than what's on offer elsewhere.

That's is a current account by the way not standalone.

Protect your bubble do iphone insurance, long as you have proof of posting - not sure how much that is though, its based on the item

CUSC insurance is recomended by MSE and it's £64 a year (equiv £5.33 a month) for an iPhone
Edited by: "MrRobin" 15th Jan 2011

I pay £12.95p/m with natwest for an advantage gold account which gives mobile insurance, breakdown cover etc. Good deal if you have a car and a costly phone..
Edited by: "cristoff" 15th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies, he's going to check with his bank and if not covered by that will have a look at the other sufgestions here.
Cheers.

I'm with Halifax & I pay £12.50 a month (plus I get a £5 reward payment from them so effectively £7.50) for phone insurance/travel insurance & breakdown cover etc. The latter having just been used tonight
Edited by: "xsazzyjayx" 15th Jan 2011

Mine is covered under my home insurance including accidental breakage outside the home

I decided to open an account with barclays. I have the iPhone insured for just £5 a month which is the cheapest option. plus barclays bank came highly recommended
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    2. Mobile phone advice11
    3. dakine backpacks22
    4. Home CCTV system advice.33

See more discussions