Groups

iPhone issue! Contacts not working

Hey People

Have bought a white iPhone however when trying to import sim contacts it just goes back to the main screen? Any idea?

It doesn't copy any contacts at all!

Would appreciate any advice

By the way it's on the 3.0 firmware

Cheers

13 Comments

i never knew there was an import sim contacts.

Original Poster

Yup in the settings menu

t0mm;5606300

i never knew there was an import sim contacts.

me neither,normally synch with itunes

garbage456;5606371

i wouldnt touch these phones with a barge pole so many issues

Cheers for your help.

You could try bying a sim copier they are only a few of quid, not the answer to what you are asking but it could save you some stress

Original Poster

iPhone rules!

Kept trying it and it finally worked!

Now looking to choose a bolt on ..(simplicity contract)

Theres one unlimited Wifi or unlimited Web....Which one is the best one to get?

Silly question but I thought they were both the same lol

if you are using a mac, try using "isync" to pull in your contact from your old phone find it: finder->applications->isync.

then sync your phone with itunes and put them on the new iphone

I copied contacts to SIM on old phone (C902), then put SIM into iPhone, then in the settings menu, there should be an option to copy contacts to phone, thats what I did.

Original Poster

Hi there!

Thanks for the replies.....It finally did work I kept on trying it....and it finally copied! lol

Any ideas for the bolt on?

Original Poster

Anyone?

WiFi allows you free access to Hotspots, Unlimited Web is via GPRS & you dont need to be in a Hotspot area

I think you have the contracts confused. The phone has wifi built in, so I can't see how they would charge you for using it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764677
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4332029
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26113
      4. Samsung Note 855

See more discussions