Groups

iphone/ itunes headache

just bought a jailbroken unlocked iphone with 1.1.4. software and am keen to get some icons apps on my screen.
    Does anyone know how to get the 'purchased' appications from itunes 'library' onto my sync'd iphone.
    does it have to be connected by wifi or can you do it with the USB cable?
    thanks,

6 Comments

should be in misc not feedback.
    ive requested it be moved for you

the apps you downloaded should be in you Itunes area in the applications section if you see that on iTunes then click on the iPhone and at the bottom right shud be sync you need to sync those apps onto the iPhone again.

Original Poster

gorskino10;5380079

the apps you downloaded should be in you Itunes area in the applications … the apps you downloaded should be in you Itunes area in the applications section if you see that on iTunes then click on the iPhone and at the bottom right shud be sync you need to sync those apps onto the iPhone again.

yes they are there under 'library' - apps-.
    i have sync'd them again. then i checked my iphone and theres nothing there.

ive also tried right clicking on the iphone (in the left menu) and choosing file transfer.
    alas nothing
    any ideas?

Original Poster

i think the problem is i dont have an 'applications' tab in my iphone device plage on itunes.
    do you know whats happening there?!

I had the same problem and the apps wouldnt transfer via usb
    turns out i had to purchase new software for 5.99 for the apps
    I think you need software 5.0 not sure though but when you click on the itunes store
    a software update should come up u either clcik no thanks or yes please

Original Poster

rihanna08;5380431

I had the same problem and the apps wouldnt transfer via usbturns out i … I had the same problem and the apps wouldnt transfer via usbturns out i had to purchase new software for 5.99 for the appsI think you need software 5.0 not sure though but when you click on the itunes store a software update should come up u either clcik no thanks or yes please

i dont know about that but when i plug my iphone in is asks me if i want to update the '1.1.4 software on the phone to '2. but was told because my iphone is jailbroken/unlocked it would give some applications problems.
    its a shame because i want to add some interesting apps to mess around with
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions