Groups

Iphone - Itunes Problem...

Everytime i have itunes open and connect my iphone to add new stuff it freezes itunes when the iphone is loading up.

Anyone having this issue?

6 Comments

have you got the latest version of itunes and iphone?

Original Poster

the porter;6590451

What iTunes are u running 9.1?

yer 9.1

go take a look at bbc iplayer and look for the program watchdog dated 15/10/09 there was an item on there about people having probs with iphones and frez

Original Poster

kippy;6590459

have you got the latest version of itunes and iphone?

Yes everything is upto date.

terry7866;6591406

go take a look at bbc iplayer and look for the program watchdog dated … go take a look at bbc iplayer and look for the program watchdog dated 15/10/09 there was an item on there about people having probs with iphones and frez

Yes after some research i did stumble upon the fact this has been brought up before, seams alot of people have this issue, however i did find a temp solution, its a pin but it works, basically each time you open itunes run the diagnostics then connect the iphone, seams to work.

lastlaststar;6591490

Yes everything is upto date.Yes after some research i did stumble upon … Yes everything is upto date.Yes after some research i did stumble upon the fact this has been brought up before, seams alot of people have this issue, however i did find a temp solution, its a pin but it works, basically each time you open itunes run the diagnostics then connect the iphone, seams to work.

well thats a great solution hey lolol....guess thats why they put in the tv adds at the botton of the screen in tiny letters "some key actions have not been shown" or something like that lolol.thats there way of saying "our phones dont work right but if you mess about with it you will get it working one way or another" :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767134

See more discussions