Groups

iphone jailbreak

Banned
    just done it
    what are the must have apps?

17 Comments

Co-Pilot and TomTom :whistling:

Also what are the best games?

South Park Central and Cycorder are the only two I've got.

But I did use Winterboard before and used lots of themes but they slowed my phone down so went back to standard

Original Poster Banned

Bobbajob;7504188

Co-Pilot and TomTom :whistling:

ive looked for these but cant find them :oops:

Bobbajob;7504205

South Park Central and Cycorder are the only two I've got.But I did use … South Park Central and Cycorder are the only two I've got.But I did use Winterboard before and used lots of themes but they slowed my phone down so went back to standard

i got winterboard nd did notice that it slows down the phone but its just sooooooooooooooo goooood :p:p:p:p:p

Original Poster Banned

am i doing something wrong? because so far jailbreaking has been pointless as i cant find anything that make jailbreaking worthwhile

Banned

rm13_hammer;7504209

ive looked for these but cant find them :oops:

rm13_hammer;7504375

am i doing something wrong? because so far jailbreaking has been … am i doing something wrong? because so far jailbreaking has been pointless as i cant find anything that make jailbreaking worthwhile

You're looking in the wrong places! Try usenet! (Probably EVERY app is available)

rm13_hammer;7504375

am i doing something wrong? because so far jailbreaking has been … am i doing something wrong? because so far jailbreaking has been pointless as i cant find anything that make jailbreaking worthwhile

calm down bro - only jailbroken for less than an hour! There's loads to get, just browse cydia, appulous etc. You can get paid apps for free :-D

Get Appulous - This is like the app store but for free hacked games and apps lol
    Get Cycorder - Video Recording. (To upload the vids to your pc you can use a program called Iphone Browser or Iphone Explorer - Just find the video and drag into file on your pc)
    TomTom - Must have just because you can get it for free lol
    Download Dtunes & Movies from Cydia - You can download movies and tunes for free (Via torrent but all on your iphone)

rm13_hammer;7504375

You need to do your research online and know where to get all the apps. Theres lot of websites with all the info - Practically every app you could buy from the app store you can get for free. Either via Cydia or Appulous. You can also turn your iphone into a video recorder, sat nav, movie player and all for free! :thumbsup:

I've found appulous almost unusable lately, it's ridiculously slow.

I get most of my stuff off newsgroups.

SuperEd

Bobbajob;7504744

I've found appulous almost unusable lately, it's ridiculously slow.I get … I've found appulous almost unusable lately, it's ridiculously slow.I get most of my stuff off newsgroups.

only because they are moving servers but @ the mo its very slow sometimes cant even get off homepage

goonertillidie;7504954

only because they are moving servers but @ the mo its very slow sometimes … only because they are moving servers but @ the mo its very slow sometimes cant even get off homepage

It's a little hit or miss recently. However, cydia does not work on my iphone anymore - it says loading when i launch it but closes after a while and returns to the springboard. I checked google and tried the suggested method of using the terminal but that either didnt work or I've not understood the instructions.

Original Poster Banned

finally got the tomtom app :thumbsup: only taken me hour and half:-D

rm13_hammer;7505339

finally got the tomtom app :thumbsup: only taken me hour and half:-D

Good on you - I've not managed to get it yet :x

Original Poster Banned

teerex;7505487

Good on you - I've not managed to get it yet :x

i followed this :thumbsup:
    youtube.com/wat…fu8

You can use Appulous on your pc. Download the apps and drag them into itunes when your phone is connected. As long as you have the download patch installed on your iphone that lets itunes think that apps are all geunine then it all syncs fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions