iphone jailbreak question............

Found 27th Feb 2011
Got my iphone jailbreak today from a shop & can't seem to install some Apps I have on my itunes.I've even deleted the apps & reinstall them on to itunes again & it still fails to install them on to phone.

What I was wanting to know is is their a way to find out if the guy in the shop has used ipad baseband ?

The version I have on my phone now is 4.1
Should I just do a update or restore in itunes.

18 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Installed appsync on cydia (hackulo repo), otherwise it can't do it.

How do I do that dcx ?

op whats the error message itune is giving after sync? error 10xx?

How much did they charge you to jb it ?

appsync not the solution, unless you're trying sync cracked apps

Appsync has nothing to do with putting legit purchased apps back to an iphone.

lol shop charging to jb

sounds fishy

Original Poster

Yes seems to work now,thanks dcx.
The shop charged me £15,but I could have done it myself if i was willing to learn it,but at £15 better leaving it to the guys in the know-how.

WheresMeNuts

Yes seems to work now,thanks dcx.The shop charged me £15,but I could have … Yes seems to work now,thanks dcx.The shop charged me £15,but I could have done it myself if i was willing to learn it,but at £15 better leaving it to the guys in the know-how.

Theres one born every day if you can turn a comp on you can jb

Original Poster

the porter

Theres one born every day if you can turn a comp on you can jb

Going by google you hear a few horror storys,like flashing a Motherboard.It's only easy if you know how..........

WheresMeNuts

Yes seems to work now,thanks dcx.The shop charged me £15,but I could have … Yes seems to work now,thanks dcx.The shop charged me £15,but I could have done it myself if i was willing to learn it,but at £15 better leaving it to the guys in the know-how.

lol its literally a easy job a few mouse clicks and holding down home and power button.
Edited by: "MarzBarz" 27th Feb 2011

im not the brightest with computers ect but with a few ppls help on here i done it my self

Original Poster

MarzBarz

lol its literally a easy job a few mouse clicks and holding down home and … lol its literally a easy job a few mouse clicks and holding down home and power button.

Is that you offering a HUKD's Tutorial also with Links ?

WheresMeNuts

Going by google you hear a few horror storys,like flashing a … Going by google you hear a few horror storys,like flashing a Motherboard.It's only easy if you know how..........

op, BOO! .....did i scare you there for a minute? heh heh

so the shop jb you on 4..1...but 4.2 out ages ago and 4.3 out next week

what you planning to do, go back for another £15 shot?

WheresMeNuts

Going by google you hear a few horror storys,like flashing a … Going by google you hear a few horror storys,like flashing a Motherboard.It's only easy if you know how..........

There's no chance of that happening your only a restore away from factory settings even in the 2g days ziphone iliberty etc it was easy now it's even easier if that's possible

Original Poster

sedd33 behave you crazy dog

the porter,thanks for the info & may try it myself next time,but £15 was never going to hurt me.

the porter

There's no chance of that happening your only a restore away from factory … There's no chance of that happening your only a restore away from factory settings even in the 2g days ziphone iliberty etc it was easy now it's even easier if that's possible

dont be too sure son,

"silver apple loop"

aka bricked

trust me ive seen about 6 just this month

look at on fleebay so many bricked iphones by the uninitiated

Original Poster

OK guys thanks for help.

sedd33

dont be too sure son, "silver apple loop"aka brickedtrust me ive seen … dont be too sure son, "silver apple loop"aka brickedtrust me ive seen about 6 just this monthlook at on fleebay so many bricked iphones by the uninitiated

Dad it's impossible I bet I could get them back to factory settings with ease
Post a comment
@
    Text