Iphone Jailbreak Users, Question Regarding TV Out !

Found 26th Feb 2010
I picked up one of those TV Out cables from poundland today hoping to use it with the Sky TV App. So far I've managed to view Youtube And Springboard screen etc through the TV using Landscape TV Out which seemed to work fine albeit it cut off and went back to the original page a few times.

When I use it with the Sky app all I get is blank screen with sound, it's the same with TVCatchup. The BBC Iplayer either freezes on a certain frame or does the same. I've tried TVOut Mirror something to solve these problems but it either does the same thing or I get the video in the centre of the TV and not landscape/scaled like Landscape TV Out.

Are there any solutions to my problem or any more apps I can try ?

Cheers !

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
  3. TV
3 Comments

Banned

You need to go into Landscape TV Out settings (within settings app), and change the video field to "2" for sky mobile tv. its in advanced options

Original Poster

vibeone;7960765

You need to go into Landscape TV Out settings (within settings app), and … You need to go into Landscape TV Out settings (within settings app), and change the video field to "2" for sky mobile tv. its in advanced options

Right-o ! Thanks Vib I shall give that a go now. Can I get rid of TVOut2 Mirror TVOut, it seems to interfere and make my Iphone crash at times ?

Banned

DFN;7960971

Right-o ! Thanks Vib I shall give that a go now. Can I get rid of TVOut2 … Right-o ! Thanks Vib I shall give that a go now. Can I get rid of TVOut2 Mirror TVOut, it seems to interfere and make my Iphone crash at times ?

I only ever use Landscape TV Out, on its own. It works great with a JVC tv out cable (used to connect my ipod to a in-dash dvd player I no longer have)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. iPad Air 2 for £169 used. Should I?!33
    2. Fire stick11
    3. Buying digital codes off another person55
    4. What is cash back?812

See more discussions