Groups

iPhone Lag ?

Evening all, I have an iPhone 3g on OS 4.2.1 , I don't know if it is just me but sometimes I feel like certain things take ages to load, couple of examples are the ipod ( I dont have a lot of songs either) , settings ( this is probably the worst) even contacts and messages (which isn't overloaded either). Sometimes also the top off the screen, where the clock etc is is also non responsive.

Am I being picky here or has anyone else noticed the same ?

5 Comments

Very common issue. A google search will bring them up but here's one:

3g on ios 4

HTH

Dave

Yea mines ruined - my ipod glitches really bad when skipping tracks like the sound is tearing.

Original Poster

Yeah I was reading some forums, only problem is it isn't under warranty, but if it is such a big problem Apple are surely aware of it and must have a way of dealing with it?

It's a feature in iOS 4. It's the "make your old iphone go slow so you buy a new one" initiative.

Original Poster

maximoshark

It's a feature in iOS 4. It's the "make your old iphone go slow so you … It's a feature in iOS 4. It's the "make your old iphone go slow so you buy a new one" initiative.

Yeah you aren't the first one to say that. I have booked into Apple store tomorrow lets see what they say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions