Groups
    EXPIRED

Iphone needed

I cant seem to find an iphone. eve3rywhere out of stock looking for an 8gb one buying at RRP if possible

9 Comments

Good Luck:p I cant get one either. We should have bought when we could as my local o2 shop tells me they will not be getting any more in stock:whistling:

you know that the RRP is £269 and that it was on offer for £100 less. lol

I can give you mine for £269 if you want. lol

Banned

i'll sell you mind for £269,comes with a nice protective skin over it and has been in a hard plastic shell since day of purchase,plus has a screen cover and comes with all the stuff you get with a new one.plus it's mint

Banned

try ebay

i was looking for about £235 for mine really lol. Its just as new Still has plastic cover on it and also bought another case for it. I have unlocked and customized it too.

Banned

i was just offering mine and see how much they are willing to spend,i think around £235 is still a good deal for this phone as mine is locked which i can get unlocked so basically you can get a near new iphone unlocked for around £240 posted

He would have posted on the trade forums if he wanted to buy one this way i think guys.

I have a 16gb if you are still interested..?

hi, i was in cpw this morning in oxford street, they have been saying that o2 have still been getting stock in, but they still get sold very quickly......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions