Groups
    EXPIRED

iphone not charging ?

My iphone will charge for like the first two minutes then it goes back to normal ?

Does the same with the wall charger AND through the computer ?

What's wrong

12 Comments

Has it been wet or anything?

Check the liquid thingies.

Faulty dock connector or faulty dock otherwise.

Original Poster

t0mm;5826061

Has it been wet or anything?Check the liquid thingies.Faulty dock … Has it been wet or anything?Check the liquid thingies.Faulty dock connector or faulty dock otherwise.

I left it plugged in now overnight and check it this morning and it's now fully charged ?
    Any idea's? because I could NOT get it to charge last night

Banned

user error

Original Poster

dimebars;5827105

user error

what's that ?

I hope it's broken. It'd cut the volume of iPhone help threads down by some 80%.

Banned

dimebars;5827105

user error

ScRiVs;5827155

what's that ?

self explanatory really

are you 10 by the way?

Banned

i had the same problem with mine before turns out i had a bit of fluff on the connect tht wasn't allowing it to connect properly :roll:

Banned

dxx;5827157

I hope it's broken. It'd cut the volume of iPhone help threads down by … I hope it's broken. It'd cut the volume of iPhone help threads down by some 80%.

especially from the OP

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5827211

i had the same problem with mine before turns out i had a bit of fluff on … i had the same problem with mine before turns out i had a bit of fluff on the connect tht wasn't allowing it to connect properly :roll:

cheers mate

Deleting our posts now are we, Scrivs?

I'm well aware that you come here for help. I'm also well aware that you come here only for help, because, as I've noted from your posting history and lack of rep, you're too selfish to come here to give help. You can call me a "dumb Scot" all you like, but fact is, it's not me that has to ask questions every day because I'm too lazy to Google them or too lacking in mental ability to figure them out for myself.

Original Poster

dxx;5827396

Deleting our posts now are we, Scrivs? I'm well aware that you come here … Deleting our posts now are we, Scrivs? I'm well aware that you come here for help. I'm also well aware that you come here only for help, because, as I've noted from your posting history and lack of rep, you're too selfish to come here to give help. You can call me a "dumb Scot" all you like, but fact is, it's not me that has to ask questions every day because I'm too lazy to Google them or too lacking in mental ability to figure them out for myself.

No "we" are not, I am.

Also I wouldn't say my rep is that low realllllllllllllllllllllllly in comparison with others, but not you master of HUKD.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2486
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1017
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions