Groups

Iphone on 3 - Help please!

I've got a 3 contract phone which i don't like and want an iphone.... problem is i keep hearing different stories as to wether this is possible.

Can you use a 3 contract sim in an unlocked 3g s iphone???

Thanks

8 Comments

yes... i think

actually i would deffo say yes

It should, visual voice mail won't work (as 3 don't support it).

Make sure you have a large data bundle on your acc or you'll have a heck of a bill at the end of your first month...

yeah think it wasn't possible before but seems to have been working since the beginning of the year

i seen one on flea bay once. It had been unlocked or somthing for another network but then only worked with a 3 sim!

Original Poster

Thanks. I preume you mean a data bundle so i can go on web pages???

New to the iphone so excuse me being a bit slow! lol

3 sell the iphone on there network but only if you have a high usage, :thumbsup:

yes i have a 3 contract sim in my iphone 3G, it won't work on 2G. But u can't access 3 webpages.. i asked for the wap settings but they said they don't have any..

Echo the previous repliers. I have my 32GB 3GS using the 3 SIM card without any problems at all.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions