Groups

iphone on tesco, t-mobile and three?

Who else is hoping they have some good deals on the iphone 4?
    Anyone know when they are releasing there price plans?

4 Comments

Im betting tesco will be the best-mrs barky and myself both got the 3gs from them.

I've worked it out for myself that with o2's early redemption, i would have to pay £260 up front to get out my contract, it would be a further £129 to purchase the iphone 4 (32gb) and then the 2 year contract at £45 per month, it will be fairly costly overall.
    I have decided to wait and see who offers the iphone 4 on pay as you go first (although there is no option for the white one yet)
    I hope there is a bit of competition with the others that you've mentioned. Apple do manage to monopolise the market though!

bikerjodie;8875153

I've worked it out for myself that with o2's early redemption, i would … I've worked it out for myself that with o2's early redemption, i would have to pay £260 up front to get out my contract, it would be a further £129 to purchase the iphone 4 (32gb) and then the 2 year contract at £45 per month, it will be fairly costly overall.I have decided to wait and see who offers the iphone 4 on pay as you go first (although there is no option for the white one yet)I hope there is a bit of competition with the others that you've mentioned. Apple do manage to monopolise the market though!

iphone.orange.co.uk/plans/

Our pay as you go plans give you inclusive benefits, just for topping up. And if you top up £50 in your first month only, you‘ll get £10 off your iPhone.
    benefits Monkeyfree music
    and texts Dolphinunlimited
    free texts Canaryfree evening and
    weekend calls Racoon15p calls and
    10p texts Camelcall abroad
    from 5p
    iPhone 3GS 8GB Black £385 £385 £385 £385 £385
    iPhone 4 16GB Black or White £480 £480 £480 £480 £480
    iPhone 4 32GB Black or White £570 £570 £570 £570 £570
    mobile internet browsing 250MB a month† 250MB a month† 250MB a month† 250MB a month† 250MB a month†
    WiFi unlimited† unlimited† unlimited† unlimited† unlimited†

† for 12 months.

Please see terms relating to pay as you go plan benefits.

does anyone think Tesco will have the iPhone 4 on payg available on release day instore??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27105
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1730
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2337
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1527

See more discussions