Found 18th Nov 2009
Just called up Three to cancel my contract because I want the iphone.

I was informed that the iphone was coming to three and that they were finalising the deal with apple.

Three is a pretty rubbish network but their prices are what keeps me with them.

They said it was for existing customers only but I forgot to ask if it was the 3G or the 3GS.

Has anyone else heard about this? Is there any truth in this or are they just desperately trying to keep me on the network?

8 Comments

Yeah, Orange and 3 are both getting the 3GS Very soon also Vodafone.

Excellent. I can pay £25/month to not get any signal and even worse customer service.

Three, are they still around?!?

3 are still around yes, there a huge company now and have stupid turnover

Shame about the limited coverage and strange customer service system... Seriously I spoke to around 10 nationalities in about 10 mins.

Bigpoppaad;6926648

..Shame about the limited coverage and strange customer service system... … ..Shame about the limited coverage and strange customer service system... Seriously I spoke to around 10 nationalities in about 10 mins.

must have a london call center!

thats nice news. I hope that will create competition that will drive the price down, but then I seriously doubt it, cos networks are so specific about the price of the iPhone...

A friend of mine took delivery of an iphone on a 3 contract last week after he called them to cancel. I've since called 3 to ask for an iphone (contract has ended) and was told they do not have this phone to offer. Got my PAC number & leaving anyway, terrible company.

Original Poster

Hmmm, well thanks for the info.

Hopefully we can get some info on pricing over the next few weeks... if its anything close to O2 or Orange then Ill happily leave 3!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    2. Whey protien512
    3. Driving anxiety.66
    4. Is this laptop any good22

See more discussions