Groups

Iphone on Tmobile

i have been told from a good source that if your near the end of your contract on tmobile and tell them your leaving they will offer the iphone to you either for free plus 6.99 postage or try and get 78.99 from you, im rining them up 1st thing! also ive found a few things on the net about it, heres the links x

support.t-mobile.co.uk/dis…ab2

theregister.co.uk/200…ne/

this is good to know if your on tmobile and due a upgrade x

4 Comments

Original Poster

im not doing it as a deal just some info i picked up today x

Tazx;7522682

im not doing it as a deal just some info i picked up today x

I know, I just posted the previous post so you could read the comments as it shows different tariffs people have been offered (which is good if your planning on calling tmobile in the morning - you can negotiate something better for yourself based on what you know they CAN offer you).:)

Original Poster

thanx for that, some great deals by the look of it! a bit sly of tmobile to keep it from customers though unless they say they are leaving!

Pr3cious18;7522895

I know, I just posted the previous post so you could read the comments as … I know, I just posted the previous post so you could read the comments as it shows different tariffs people have been offered (which is good if your planning on calling tmobile in the morning - you can negotiate something better for yourself based on what you know they CAN offer you).:)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions