Groups

Iphone on Virgin mobile?

Hi, can anyone tell me if it is possible to get the iphone working on the Virgin network. Dont want to fork all that money out and it not work on my current contract.

4 Comments

My 3gs is running beautifully on my £18 a month Virgin contracts, the only issue you will face is the amount of time it can take O2 to unlock the iPhone.

Original Poster

Brooksie2011;7871996

My 3gs is running beautifully on my £18 a month Virgin contracts, the … My 3gs is running beautifully on my £18 a month Virgin contracts, the only issue you will face is the amount of time it can take O2 to unlock the iPhone.

Will be already unlocked just wanting to know how hard it is to get all the settings ie internet and mms

oscarcherry;7872517

Will be already unlocked just wanting to know how hard it is to get all … Will be already unlocked just wanting to know how hard it is to get all the settings ie internet and mms

If already unlocked, the settings are straight forward. You need to change the APN settings, very easy. Don't worry go for it.

oscarcherry;7872517

Will be already unlocked just wanting to know how hard it is to get all … Will be already unlocked just wanting to know how hard it is to get all the settings ie internet and mms

For me, when I connected it to iTunes to update the unlock, it automatically filled in the settings.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49395
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1111
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214

See more discussions