iPhone order not fulfilled by Amazon

5 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2016
I ordered an iPhone thru Amazon and on following up on the delivery day, I was told that the seller has left the Amazon platform and we cannot fulfil your order.

Has anyone experienced this before and can we file grievance for such poor service and communication ?

Regards

5 Comments

I have had it before. You get your money back. What's the point in a complaint, the seller has either left or been forced to leave, you'd struggle to track them down.

Same here - no where to go with it so why bother...

It's difficult for Amazon to regulate marketplace sellers' stock, unless the marketplaceseller's stock is held by Amazon. Consider the recent apparent increase in marketplace dubious sellers attempting to accept orders away from the Amazon platform - usually by quoting an email contact address within the product description, resulting in direct comms and subsequent attempt at fraud; whereas orders that are placed directly through the Amazon website for the same seller are typically cancelled as the seller doesn't have any stock and would have difficulty accessing the funds collected by Amazon on the seller's behalf. If the price you paid directly through the Amazon website was unusually low, you may have had a lucky escape.

Same thing happened to me when I bought a Sandisk microSD card. I went online chat with Amazon and they said they were sorry and gave me a refund.

You should get a refund from Amazon. I got ripped off for an Iphone 6 and someone else had the same problem with the same seller. Phoned Amazon and money was refunded in 2 days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68739
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions