IPhone OS 3.0 Software Update

Found 13th Jun 2009
Not sure if this is posted in the correct section but full details are available on the link.

Will be available from the 17th June

The free iPhone OS 3.0 Software Update includes some great new features, as well as all the features from previous updates. iPhone OS 3.0 also lets you run the next generation of iPhone apps, like peer-to-peer games1 and more. If youve never updated before, now is the perfect time.

9 Comments

Banned

needs to be in misc

What happens if you accept the update but have already jail broken your iphone 3g?

ok thanks mate - so i would lose things like Mxtube etc - Great little app

Cool - good idea - thanks

is it really worth updating from a jailbroken phone? what extra feaures does the new firmware offer?

souljacker;5481883

is it really worth updating from a jailbroken phone? what extra feaures … is it really worth updating from a jailbroken phone? what extra feaures does the new firmware offer?

In one word - yes.

no need to tell you. go to the apple website.

the bluetooth option and cut/paste is worth it alone.

the porter;5482311

I don't know if it's just me but it seams faster too and yes it's … I don't know if it's just me but it seams faster too and yes it's deffinately worth upgrading to it

I didnt want any info on it really but. does the interface look different? springboard?

t0mm;5482120

In one word - yes.no need to tell you. go to the apple website.the … In one word - yes.no need to tell you. go to the apple website.the bluetooth option and cut/paste is worth it alone.

but i've got bluetooth and is it really worth losing everything on my jailbroken ipod for the cut and paste option and for it to be a bit faster?

sounds good
on a scale of 1-10 how hard will it be to upgrade an unlocked(sim) jailbroken iphone 2g 1.1.4, to the 3.0 software
if you dont really know what youre doing tech wise?
Post a comment
@
    Text